Humidity

The air conditioner is officially ON. And I have a feeling it is going to stay that way for awhile. 
Up until this week, the house has stayed pretty cool thanks to the shade trees surrounding my house. But now, the humidity has made it challenging to stay comfortable.


What is the worst part of the humidity is that it is playing havoc on my internet connection. I don't have a strong signal. So I'm typing fast and hoping to get this posted while I still can.


This weekend I got to enjoy a fancy dinner out with my co-workers and their spouses. We went to Biaggi's in the Quad Cities. It was so nice. It has been a really long time since I have been out to a nice restaurant. I even ordered dessert :).


No pictures of the food, but a few photos of the wonderful company I got to enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts