37 Random Acts of Kindness

Last week I send out a challenge...or is it more like a request? And for some it has been a plea...to help me collect 37 random acts of kindness.
And the photos and stories have been rolling in! They have brought me many smiles and tears of joy. I hope they will do the same for you. 


Over the next few days and weeks, I'll be sharing the photos and stories here. This "secret" blog that I have not been using. What a great excuse to start blogging more!


My dear friend J was the one who helped me brainstorm this Random Act of Kindness idea. We were on  a roadtrip to visit another J friend and I'm so thankful that they both shared in my excitement.


J and her kids T and J were the first to send me their photos. 


On garbage day they all took a walk up and down both sides of their block. Since the garbage truck had already been by, they decided to do a RAK for all of their neighbors. They pulled the empty garbage cans up from the curb to leave them next to the house or garage door. 


I bet their neighbors enjoyed the surprise when they read the attached note!!!


Currently I'm up to 19 RAKs with photos, plus 2 more that are on my phone (I just need to figure out how to get them to my computer :) plus 1 from my mom who needs to learn how to email photos, plus many stories. I'm excited to share them with you.


See you back here tomorrow!
Happy Sunday
A

Comments

Popular Posts