Encouraging feedback

Today's featured RAK comes with some very encouraging feedback.

I recruited one of my 4-H Federation members to help me complete this mission. And guess what! She is another J name. Can you believe it? So far every RAK featured has a J name in the story.

On a side note, I have so many J names in my cell phone list, that I started adding unused letters at the beginning of their name so that I could get to their name quicker.

So back to the point.

I met J at her place of work to hand off these babies to her.
 Three re-usable grocery sacks.

Super cute ones too!

J is a cashier at one of the local grocery stores. She agreed to randomly use these throughout her shift on Saturday.

This afternoon, I got a text from J.
"...the Random Act of Kindness went over well. People were really surprised - like one lady was so happy she gave me and P hugs."

I don't know P, but I'm glad she got pulled into the RAK fun too. :)

Thanks J for helping me reach my RAK goal!






Comments

Popular Posts