Featuring my Mom's RAK

My mom's RAK tripled right in front of her eyes!

Her original plan was to surprise her friend M L, and take her out to lunch. 

When mom showed up at M L's house, she discovered that her and her brother already had plans to meet her niece for lunch.

So mom took all of them out to lunch. As you can see from the picture, she gave M L the Secret Agent K card and asked M L to pass it on with her own random act of kindness. 

I forget if mom and M L have been friends since grade school, high school or college. They have definitely been friends for my entire lifetime. While I've know M L all of my life, I have never (or don't remember) met her extended family. So it makes it even more interesting to know that her niece is dating one of my high school classmates and lives in my hometown. Small world.

Ten random facts about my mom.
1. She has always loved crime related TV shows. Murder She Wrote, Perry Mason, Scarecrow and Mrs. King......NCIS, CSI, Law & Order, Bones.
2. She grew up in a large city and adapted very well when she married a farm boy and they moved to the country.
3. She does not allow anyone to sit on her kitchen counters.
4. Her mom made her take violin lessons and she hated them. 
5. In high school, my siblings and I had a science teacher that required us to do a bug collection. My mom and brother did 99% of my project. They earned me an A :).
6. My mom taught me how to refinish furniture and sew. 
7. She does not like coffee, gum or hot tea.
8. She was over the age of 50 before she flew in an airplane.
9. I'm her favorite.
10. This year on her birthday she got a butterfly tattoo on her

Happy Monday

Comments

  1. This one is my favorite so far. I can't believe no one has commented on it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts