I love surprises like this


I was going to save this one until closer to the end, but I just can't save it any longer.
It is such a sweet sweet story. I hope it sends out a ray of sunshine during this rainy gray week. 

My little buddy T, is 5 years old. I remember visiting his mom at the hospital the day he was born. I even have a picture of me holding this sweet little boy. He is growing up very fast.

He just started taking piano lessons. I must say I am very impressed with his skills. For his random act of kindness, T wanted to play Happy Birthday to a friend of his. He had his mom call her cell phone to leave a voice mail, and then he started playing.

To make it an official random act, he did not say anything. He didn't want to give it away.



I'm very glad he does not know about caller ID yet.

T, I'm so proud of you and I'm glad that you are my friend!

In other random birthday news, another pair of friends were recently caught on tape sending out special birthday greetings. I just happen to have that recording here. Let's see if I can post it.

Click here and be sure to listen till the end. It's not your typical Happy Birthday :)


Comments

Popular Posts