Teaching Compassion


Random Act of Kindness 2/37

My sis had a little bit of an extra challenge since I asked her to have each of her kids do an RAK in addition to her and her hubby. But they all came through. 

Her youngest helped make cupcakes for his Pre School teachers.
He decorated them himself.


I'm sure that his teachers loved them.


I haven't heard the part of the story that explains who came up with the idea and how my sis explained the "project" to her kids. Maybe she'll read my blog and add a comment to explain how she used this RAK to teach her kids about compassion. 


I had dinner with my family last night. This little guy sat next to me and he behaved like a wonderful gentlemen. He could teach many grown men a thing or two.


My bro is one of them :)


Happy Monday
A

Comments

Popular Posts