Have camera. Will travel.

I have a new business idea!


If I share it here, please promise me you won't steal it from me. 


Promise?


Pinky promise?


OK.


Here it is in a nutshell.......


















It's a Photography package. The complete package includes a full day that includes child care, a one on one photo shoot of the child, photo editing and sending them to be developed.


Doesn't that sound fun!!!


It does to me as long as the child is as sweet and cute as this one.






This was how I got to spend part of my day with A in Texas. I loved it!!! She took a really good nap that allowed me to get the photos edited before mom and dad got home from work. It all worked out beautifully.


Tell your friends and call early. I think this new business idea is going to take off like a sky rocket!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts