I got flowers delivered to work!!

This isn't the first time I've gotten flowers at work. Actually I've gotten them lots of times. And each time, I love it just as much.
This beautiful bundle was delivered by my friend Johnny. He is famous around our neck of the woods for his beautiful glads that he grows. He said he picked the best of the bunch for me. :)
Johnny delivers his bounty to churches and nursing homes in the area. He probably has other delivery locations, I just don't know about them. Johnny doesn't brag about it. He just does it out of the goodness of his heart.


On one of his deliveries, he heard the news that I'm moving to a new job. He thought that I had already moved, but he stopped by to make sure. I'm so glad he did. 


I have a few more weeks in M-P. Then I'm off to new adventures in Taz. While I am excited for new adventures, it makes me get teary eyed thinking about leaving all of my M-P friends. 

Comments

Popular Posts