Back tracking a bit

This family is the Julia Child of Marshall County.
With a dash of Martha Stewart and a heap of Barbeque University, Steven Raichlen.
They are known for their cooking skills. They just amaze me.

I called one day over break and the two college age siblings were home making scrimp scampi for themselves. No frozen pizza for them.
 I had the privilege of taking their family photo over Thanksgiving break.
 Mom and kids are U of I students/alumni. Dad was just a good sport and wore what he was told. :-)
The kids gave the photo shoot session to their parents for their anniversary. The "cost" of the session is a favor. I think I'll ask them to help me do some rewiring at my house and host a big house warming party. I wonder how long until I can fit into their schedule?

Comments

Popular Posts