1. She is great at trivia. Her and her husband love to go to or host Trivia Nights. They usually win.
2. She is a talker. Professionally she is a radio broadcaster. Personally, she just loves to talk to anyone who will listen (and sometimes to those who aren't listening.)
5. She is not the best seamstress in our family.
6. Softball is her sport of choice.
8. She is very good to go out of her way to stay in contact with our 90 year old grandmother - phone calls, visits, cards, gifts.
9. She loves polk a dots, shoes and good deals. (And she likes to call me every time she buys one of them.)
10. Growing up we did gymnastic lessons, played in the school band, were on the pom pom team and played on the summer softball teams together.
Happy Birthday C.V. L.