Look....

what arrived today!


A box full of love! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

The box gave me no clues to where it has been since Jan. 14. One little sticker on the label looks like a St. Louis abbreviation. Otherwise, it looks like it just left your house yesterday.

I'm looking forward to a good cup of tea in the morning. I caught a cold last week, so I'm trying to be good and not eat sugar right til I'm healthy again. So the chocolate will have to wait. 

I was bragging a bit about German chocolate and promised a taste test to some of my fellow Kids Church volunteers. We are comparing what I brought back last spring with the fresh. I'll have samples on Sunday. I'm pretty greedy with my chocolate, so I decided to type it here so I now I can't back out. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts