Fun questions

One of these popped up on Facebook tonight and it reminded me that we did something like this with E.H.B., Captain America, and Princess Ballerina.

(Side note for International J.....my sis was talking to me about my last blog post. She noticed Captain America was wearing one of Little J's shirt. But she couldn't come up with his real name...as she is struggling to remember, she says, "you know, Captain America." :)

Anyway...I hope I saved the notes I made with the kids answers. While I look for them, let me do some that were in the Facebook feed tonight...


  • Favorite Smell- fresh clean air, coming through an open window....in my office - oh wait, that only happens in my dreams.
  • First Job- babysitting, but with an official schedule and paycheck - sewing at the shop in town The Pin Cushion
  • Current Job - communications coordinator 
  • Favorite foot attire - by Birkenstock boots. 
  • Roller Coaster- not anymore
  • Favorite candy - Happy Pills - York Peppermint Patties
  • Favorite ice cream - good quality vanilla
  • What are you listening to right now - M*A*S*H episode
  • Color of your vehicle- Silver
  • Color of eyes- Hazel
  • Night owl - Not usually, but I am tonight so I can finish this blog post
  • Favorite day of week- Tuesday from Sept through April. Monday from May through Aug. (my volleyball nights)
  • Like to cook - yes but just because it is healthier
  • Can you drive a manual transmission? - yes 
  • Favorite color - green
  • Do you like vegetables?- yes
  • Do you wear glasses- I love wearing my sunglasses.
  • Favorite season? - Spring 
Princess Ballerina
  • Favorite drink - apple juice
  • Favorite day of the week - Tuesday
  • Favorite piece of clothing - shirts
  • Favorite way to relax - I don't have one
  • Favorite book - Geforologic
  • Worst fear - being in a boat during a storm
  • Favorite snack - chocolate
  • Favorite hobby - ballet and violin
  • What color is your toothbrush? - blue
  • Favorite song - Better When I'm Dancing
  • The characteristic you admire the most in a friend - nice and funny

    E.H.B.
    • Favorite drink - water
    • Favorite day of the week - Saturday
    • Favorite piece of clothing - Skirt
    • Favorite way to relax - Read
    • Favorite book - Ruby Red Fort
    • Worst fear - Boogie Man
    • Favorite snack - gummy bears
    • Favorite hobby - play
    • What color is your toothbrush? - pink
    • Favorite song - It's Gonna Be OK
    • The characteristic you admire the most in a friend - (E.H.B. was the first one to answer my random questions. I added the friend question later, so I need to get her answer now.)
    Captain America
    • Favorite drink - Fanta
    • Favorite day of the week - Monday
    • Favorite piece of clothing - Adidas hoodie sweatshirt
    • Favorite way to relax - play Legos
    • Favorite book - Boast Quest
    • Worst fear - to be alone
    • Favorite snack - chips
    • Favorite hobby - handball and Legos (but not together)
    • What color is your toothbrush? - I have 3. Blue and light blue
    • Favorite song - The Day of Glory
    • The characteristic you admire the most in a friend - honesty

    Comments

    Popular Posts