Dill Vegetable Dip by Renee' Endress


I needed to send this recipe to my sister, so I decided to share it with everyone. It is delicious.

I was recently reminded that my blog is meant to "bring beauty and joy to others" so I added a little beauty to the recipe. And I guarantee you will enJOY eating this dip with your favorite veggies. 

A few notes that may come in handy...

I LOVE coconut oil mayo for the health benefits. You can also try avocado oil mayo. It may be more available in your local grocery store.

I have also made this recipe without the mayo and used a cup of sour cream instead. 

You can also substitute the sour cream with plain yogurt. If you do that, I would not recommend skipping the mayo.

I have also made it without the parsley (because I was out of it) and it still tasted great. 

For those who may have had a different home ec teacher or mother than I did...
T = tablespoon 
t= teaspoon


****
That reminds me of one of my mother's favorite lines...
She is a retired home ec teacher. Anytime we use the "wrong" name for a utensil, sit on the counter, use the "wrong" type of measuring cup, etc. etc. she says something along the lines of "I don't know who your home ec teacher was!?!" or "Didn't your home ec teacher teach you better than that?"

For the record, my home ec teacher in high school was Mrs. Bubnick. And she did a fine job. :)

Comments

Popular Posts