Rhubarb Crunch

I made this last week for church.
I adapted the recipe and it turned out pretty good. I was asked for the recipe, so while I'm typing it up I thought I would post it here too. 

Rhubarb Crunch 

  • 6 cups diced rhubarb 
  • 5 to 6 T brown rice flour (or GF flour blend) 
  • 1 cup sugar 

Topping:

  • 1 cup brown sugar 
  • 1 ½ cups oats 
  • ½ cup butter (melted) 

Instructions

 Pre-heat oven to 375 F. 

 Combine rhubarb, sugar, and flour. Place in greased 9 x 13 pan (preferably glass). 

 Melt butter. 

Combine oats and brown sugar. 

Pour melted butter into oats mixture.

 Stir well and make sure all oats look damp with butter. 

Spread topping over rhubarb. 

Can be refrigerated overnight before baking. 

Bake 40 minutes. 

 

The Gluten Free Flour Mix that I use

Big Batch 

  • 6 cups white or brown rice flour 
  • 2 cups potato starch 
  • 1 cup tapioca flour 

Small Batch 

  • 1 cup white or brown rice flout 
  • 5 Tablespoons potato starch 
  • 2 ½ Tablespoons tapioca flout

Comments

Popular Posts