First Communion

My niece's first communion was today. Sadly, I missed it. But thanks to technology I still have photos to share.

I'm not sure who took this photo, but I must say "Well done!" This is a great shot.

Jordan called me this evening to ask me two questions....
Is it hot in Texas?
Nope. Not this weekend. It is unusually cool for this time of year. Low 70s.
What did you get me for my 1st Communion?
Can you tell that she missed me :).

Well I explained to her that she might be disappointed because it is not a toy. But on the other hand, she loves to read, so maybe she really will like it. I am sure that when she is older, she will appreciate it more.

Since I could not be there to give it to her. And I won't see her until mid June. I told her I would post a picture of it here. 

This is how it arrived. I ordered it from etsy.com and the seller did a great job with her presentation. Super cute.

It is a metal bookmark with the words Jordan's First Communion 5.15.11 stamped on it. I purchased it from here http://www.etsy.com/shop/PearlieGirl

PearlieGirl gave me SUPER service. She adapted the design to fit all of the words and she got it done and shipped very quickly. I appreciated it very much.

If you are not a etsy.com shopper, I would encourage you to check it out. Here are some other artists I have shopped with...

I know this artist personally. We used to play volleyball together. She is a lovely girl who is just finishing grad school and getting married. 



Comments

Popular Posts