Birthday weekend part 2

 We finally got to finish J's birthday weekend. 
 It's not a birthday weekend without a trip to the park. We have so many new ones to explore in my new hometown.
 Don't let the sunshine fool you. It was cold that day.



 My table was still at my brother's house. So J created a table for us. She wanted to eat like Asians. She started out kneeling on a pillow, but eventually switched to a step stool. The tiny table did not bother them at all.
 I surprised them with a drive thru the Festival of Lights. They were so excited.
 Especially with the horses.
 The other big adventure was ice skating.
 This was C's first time on the ice.
 Little J was so excited that he got to go up one size. He is getting so big!
 When my photos don't turn out so great, I have to get creative. :)


I'm still working on idea for a special Christmas time adventure. Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular Posts