Feeding real Penguins!

Hello readers,
It is E.H.B. again!Guess what? We were in the Zoo feeding real Penguins!


There was another family (or the mother & the  kid) and they fed the penguins with us. My sissy was scared! And I was sooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!

We went to the zoo becuse, Mom took A. on a surprise trip.They went on the train.

The penguins food was fish (Herring) and my fingers still stink sometimes :)!
The zoo keeper told us everything we wanted to know!It was soooooo much fun!
When we came in, all the penguins came running at us.But when we threw the fish in the water, they were hungry and went in the water to catch fish!:)

I am almost done writing but my brother and I fed the most fish!
There were a lot of other animals but I have to go to bed, so I will just show you pics:












Love
E.H.B.

Comments

Popular Posts