Family Reunion

Hello readers!
On Saturday we drove to the annual "R" family reunion - my grandma's side of the family. This year it was in the Organic Hotel Green. EVERYTHING was organic, from the food and drinks to the paint on the walls

On the first evening we made a fire. We had some bread dough, and then we put it on sticks and baked it over the fire.

Here you see my dad with the bread dough. It was his idea!
In this pic you can see my Aunt, with her daughter Ka, (her other daughter Ver is right next to her, but you can only see her arm in the pic) the girlfriend of dad`s cousin with my little sister N. In the background are my Grandma, Great-Aunt G and cousin U.  Didn't my dad make a good fire?!?


So you know who is who:

That is An with Ni. Ni is Dad`s cousin.

This is my Grandpa with my little brother Ph.
Here I am showing An my bread.
After baking our bread it was not sssooooooo yummy, but okay.

Here are some of the animals: the rabbit by the house we named Marie, and the other one.......I don't know any more!:-)
In the bushes my brother and the other kids found sssssoooooooooooo many snails.......ohh.






All of the kids wanted to play "Catch Ni." Then we built a little prison for him, but he always ran away!

Here we played "The Hungry Little Caterpillar" with home-made puppets!



The best part was...........hhhmmmm............everything!!!I liked the rabbits and the people and the play and seeing my cousins and......and......and..........


 Here is the whole R family, from Great Aunt G, who will turn 90 on Wednesday to my little sis N, who is just three years old.  This is a special picture, because it is seldom that we can ALL be together.  

Next year we are going to a knight's castle. It is so popular that we had to make reservations two years in advance. I bet you are already looking forward to my blog post after next year's R family reunion :)



See you soon, E.H.B.

Comments

Popular Posts