Favorites of 2014

Even though we are already two weeks into 2015, I would still like to wish you a Happy New Year. 
Before the year gets too far ahead of me, I wanted to share my 2014 wrap up with some of my favorite photos. This year, I decided to throw in a few other favorite things of my own. 

The favorite thing and the favorite photo may or may not be related to each other.

The photos are ones that I took and edited. Some of them were chosen as a favorite because of the eye appealing beauty. While others where chosen for the beauty within the story captured in the photo. And some fall into both categories. 



Favorite NCIS Episode - May 13 - Honor Thy Father




Favorite new TV show - Madame Secretary


Favorite Adventure - Our "Narnia" adventure







Favorite New restaurant (to me) - Station 220 in Bloomington




 
* I don't remember if J or C took this photo *


Favorite flower arrangement - This one! 



Favorite Roadtrip - April 19 to Quincy




Favorite candy - Happy Pills (These are my favorites every year.)


* Steph took this photo *



Favorite new challenge - being a second shooter for Steph Zimmerman photography




 
* Steph took this photo also *







Favorite new clothing store - The Pink Poodle, Madison, WI








Favorite New food - Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream from Madison, WI


 

















Favorite new grocery store - Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, Indianapolis, IN




 

Comments

Popular Posts