Family Celebrations

We happened to be celebrating family birthdays right before Easter, so we had fun decorating Easter eggs together. It was a perfect activity for the wide range of ages we have in my family. My sis has done this with her kids for many years, so she has the process and clean-up all figured out. 








My dad turned 75 this fall. It was a great excuse to host a party for the extended family. While my photos don't show it very well, many of my aunts and uncles and cousins were there too. 

 Can you tell grandpa is well loved?




For many of the past 15 years, we have taken a photo of my parents with the grandkids. They like to use it for their Christmas card. Dad's birthday was a perfect day to capture this year's photo. 

I wonder how many of the past photos I have? That would be an interesting blog post....at least interesting to me. :)

Comments

Popular Posts