Name this post

I have a great collection of photos from the "parties" I went to a my dear friend, (local) J's house. In honor of my goal of re-activating my blog, I would like to show them to you. The challenge will be adding some words to go along with the photo-story. 

Winter Basketball - Jan. 2017
My brother happens to live "around the block" from local J. So when I'm dog sitting at my brother's house it is fun to hang out with J and her family. This particular weekend I got to hang out with the girls in the morning and meet up with the rest of the family for T's basketball game in the afternoon. The girls and I did crafts, thanks to my trusty Caboodle, but we were too busy to take photos. You are just going to have to trust me that they were super cute. 

But I can show you this cutie patootie. 

Like most siblings, these two are very protective of each other and can argue like the best of them. I am always thankful when I can capture them when they are showing their love for each other, just like here. 
The cheering section was having some fun on the sidelines too. 

Fourth of July with The Girls

Local J has the best spot to host our girls get together. The kids have space to run and have adventures and we have a chance to catch up. 


I am a huge fan of teaching kids how to use my camera. Local J's kids are becoming great photographers. 
*Time-out* I have a very long list of friends and family whose names start with the letter J. I have got to come up with a new nick-name for this little J. I think she would be OK with me  calling her American Girl (I'll show you why below.)

Sister K and American Girl were taking turns for this photo shoot. 


 Then T had to have his turn. 
Last fall, I did a photo shoot of the whole family. At that time, I took some creative liberties with one of the photos I took of T. I took this photo....
and turned it into this....
He was pretty excited with it. 
Fast forward to summer and his sisters asked if they could have their own photo-shopped photo. 

Now you can see why I nicked named her American Girl.

K had the perfect dress for her request...


American Girl's birthday

I got a special invitation in December. A gingerbread building party needed a couple extra hands. I love being included in special family events like this. 



American Girl and her sweet friends. It is a special blessing to have good friends while you are growing up. I see a life-long friendship building in this trio.




Comments

Popular Posts