Expressing Emotions

Hey, it's me, EHB. I'm doing better now and tomorrow I will go back to school. Yesterday evening I did a fun game with A. I told her situation and took a picture of how she would react. It was a lot of fun for me! :) Hope you enjoy the pictures... 

This is A's face when...

Situation #1: ....her phone falls in the toilet.

Situation #2: ....her boss wants to give her more money.

Situation #3: ....her niece cancels their weekend together.

Situation #4: ....she had a long day at work and her wifi doesn't work. (She said she would go to sleep, so she shut her eyes...)

Situation #5: ....she can't find her NCIS DVD's.

Situation #6: ....someone throws her a surprise party.

Situation #7: ....there's a traffic jam on the way to work. 

Situation #8: ....her sink is clogged and she knows she is too stressed to fix it for a while. 

Situation #9: ....her cousin announces she's having a baby.

Situation #10: ....she gets hit by a little boy.

Situation #11: ....she can come to Germany again.

Situation #12: ....she realizes her money has got stolen.

Situation #13: ....she ate to much food with gluten. 

Situation #14: ....she realizes I took a picture of her while she was sleeping.

These were my favorites. But she made a few faces I just had to put in although we didn't choose them for any situation. So here are the outtakes:


(she told me this is her real face when her boss talks about money with her... :-))



Surprise party???


This is why she woke up in Situation #14...

I hope you enjoyed the blog as much as I did writing it. Next to me my sis, Princess Ballerina, tried to teach A the alphabet in German. It was really crazy. She had some difficulties with pronouncing the letters right, but it was a good start.

Have a nice Sunday! And Monday! And Tuesday! And Wednesday! And even Thursday! 

***********************EHB******************************







Comments

Popular Posts