2012 Blog Review

Happy New Year Blogging Friends. Thanks for listening to all of my stories throughout 2012. My brother would have said "Fast forward to the end" a long time ago. But you have stuck with me thru my drawn out stories and photos. You are the best.

I'm do not have any details to how these numbers are generated, but on my list of posts it shows the number of comments for each post and the number of "hits." The comments numbers are understandable. It's the hits numbers that make me go hmmmmm.

With the most "hits"
Sissy's Vacation received 37. A cat got the most hits. How is that possible?

Trader Joes came in second with 21.

A game of blogging tag and Full Disclosure tied for 3rd.

Half a Birthday Weekend had 19.


In the Comments Category I have a three way tie. Each of these posts received two official blog post comments.
38 Things
Full Disclosure
It's a love hate relationship

I have received several more comments about a variety of posts via email. I didn't keep track of those.

Most posts in a month was May with 16 posts. Wow! What was I doing during that month?
Oh brother! I just want thru my list of "May" posts and the counter combines all years. So let me look in a different location.

OK the actual 2012 Most Posts in a Month winner is April with 8 posts.

Thanks for joining me here! Happy New Year
Love ~ A


Comments

Popular Posts